Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday, March 21, 1959

Ivards night off

I came home from work & Ivard was home from work doing chores. he had pick-up trouble in Caldwell yesterday & was until 10: P.M before they got it fixed so he stayed in to work.

I went to bed & Ivard went to Adrian & got kids, stoped at Dobbs & tried out a pick-up & brought home a load of hay then they took it back & took 2 heifers to sale in ours.

I got supper & we ate when they got home at 5: then Gene did chores & Ivard & I went to Caldwell & got check for heifers & a few groc. Came home at 7: & Ivard, Kay & Gene took off for Nampa & ball tournment. Rained hard on us & had to buy new wind shield wipers. I went to bed & at 10:45 Ivard called, couldn't start car so I went in pick up & went to work & they pushed car & started it & brought them both home.

No comments:

Post a Comment