Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday, June 22, 1966

I went to Utah & droped Debbie off home. Called Kay. Ray came home from Mission

Gail called at 9:30 tonite to Salt L.

black & cloudy - windy, calm, cool sunny. Gene & Cheryl came & took Jackie & Dennie to deliver papers then they came home & at 7:45 Cheryl came & got them to go with her to take Gene to work they they went to her place with her & they went to store.

Dean & Jerry went on milk route.

I changed my & Jackies beds & washed pads, bedding ect.  10 batches & hung out all but one to dry.

at 2:30 I went up & signed for unemployment & then at 4: Jerry & I went up to Dairy & got Gails money & paid some Bills. for him, he called me. We had supper & I washed 3 batches of Cheryls she brought over to do & got one dry had bath & packed & at 7: Jerry & Dean took me & Debbie up to catch train I went to Salt Lake & dropped Debbie off home, Gail was there to meet her . Jackie stayed with Gene. Ray got in Salt Lake at 9:50 P.M. from mission

No comments:

Post a Comment