Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 1966

Ivard left to work at Rupert

sent Mother letter

cloudy & breezy wind started at 6:

Jerry & Dean went on Milk R. & Dale on Paper route. I was up when Dale got home. Cooked waffles & we ate & Debbie & Jackie did dishes. Ivard took Dale to collect a Couple of places & filled up with gas & at 9:30 AM he left for Rupert to work.

I washed 2 batches of cloths & hung out of new line Ivard made me. Dale, Jackie & Debbie walked over to Cheryls at 10:45. Jerry & Dean got home at 11:30.

Kids came home & got ready & Dean & Jerry took Jackie & Debbie to Primary & pd bills for me & got some groc. We ate when Kids got home & Dean & Dale went to church farm & did Hay Dean dropped Dale off & he went with Gene. Jerry did dishes I watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment