Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday, June 5, 1966

Dean left for week at Boys State

Ivard was home 3: hrs.

Sunny nice day - windy.

I woke up at 3:30 AM & couldn't go back to sleep. Jerry & Dale went & did their paper route & got ready & Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood. Dean packed & left right after Sunday S. to catch the bus for "Boys State in Boise for week. I washed my hair & had bath & Jackie & I went to S.S. & Fast meeting. We all came home at 1:30 & I cooked hambergers & trimmings & Gene & Cheryl came & ate dinner with us at 2:30. & Jackie did dishes. John Poppleton & his girl came & visited for couple of hrs. Ivard came in on 4: train & I went & got him & fixed him something to eat & he had bath & cleaned up & at 7: we went up to Genes to show Ivard his house & then Gene & C. rode up with us to take Ivard to train at 8: Jerry went visiting at hospital. Came home at 8:45 & watched show & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment