Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 1966

last day of fathers vacation

Gene had to take his physical for draft

Sunny & hot. Jerry & Dean went on milk route & Stanley & Dale on paper route. I cooked breakfast & Barbra did dishes while I washed some cloths then at 10:30 Ivard & I went & got his check & Paid place & put Rays money in bank. Came home & played Penochle. Kids walked over to Cheryls & she walked back with them & at 2: Lyle, Barbra, Cheryl & all the Kids went to Park swimming & Ivard & I went & Pd. Don Boren & came home & Jerry, Dean & I got supper ready & Ivard & I played Scrabble. Lyle & them came at 5:30 & Gene came from Boise took his pysical & passed for draft. We ate & Dean & Jerry went to Deans Piano L. & to visit sick. Lyle went to Metcalfs & we rode up & Paid Credit U. & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment