Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday, June 21, 1966

Dale went to Disneyland

Cheryl & I went to Relief Society

cold - Gene came & took Dale & Debbie & Jackie on Dales paper route so they could do it while Dale is gone to Disneyland. I got up & took Jerry & Dean on milk route so I could have car and at 9:45 I went & got Cheryl & we went to Leva Newlands to relief Society had breakfast, hot cakes, sausages all kinds of fruit, & pineapple J. delecious about froze. Made picture frames We went home at 2:, left Jackie & Debbie alone. We got Kids & went & got Dean & Jerry & went home & ate then they took Cheryl home.

Dale left at 9:45 for 5 day all expense trip to Disneyland with bunch of News boys from Statesman.

We ate & Dean & Jerry went to Mutual & right after President Isen called & wanted me & Ivard to come & see him but I told him he was out of town so he had me come at 9:30. I called Mutual & he came & took me to Stake house. He told me mission office had called & said Ray would arrive in Salt Lake tomorrow nite. He'd got some girl in trouble. I was thunder struck. Couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment