Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday, June 3, 1966

Dale went on overnite Scout trip to Cougar Mountain.

sunny - cloudy - cold.

Jerry & Dean went ib Nilk route & Dale paper route. Jackie was sick in bed all day & I was sick too.

Gene went to work at 7: & Cheryl washed some things & iorned them & played with Jackie. Dale got ready & I took him up to church at 1: to go on overnite Scout trip up to Cougar Mountain. I had to dash back home & get stuff Dale forgot then I sat & waited for Jerry & Dean at church & they came at 2:45 & took a load of Kids up that were left for them & I brought other car home after I took Dean up to Cheveron Station to see guy about going to Boys State, was 1st alternate. Jerry picked him up then I cooked supper & we ate when Gene got home. Jerry & D. came about 8:30. We went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment