Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday, June 20, 1966

Sunny & warm Jerry & Dean went on milk route and Dale went on paper route.

I woke up when they left so I got up and crocheted until Dale got home & I fixed Kids breakfast then Dale took Debbie & Jackie over to Cheryls & he went collecting I washed cloths & swept & cleaned Play room, utility room & Kitchen & dineing room & moped Kitchen & watered lawn all day.

Kids came home about time Jerry did & Jerry took Kids & droped Jackie & Debbie off at Nampa Swimming pool & took Dale over to Caldwell to I.D. to S&H Green stamp store to get him extra tickets for Disneyland We ate & guy came & Sprayed our whole place. I watched T.V. & crocheted.

No comments:

Post a Comment