Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday, June 23, 1966

I got to Salt Lake

Ray got released from mission, nerves

Sunny & cool.

We arrived in Salt Lake at 6:50 A.M. I slept most of way I was so tired. I waited about 10 min & Kay & Ray came in & met me. Claudia & Ike were in car. We took Kay to work & went out to his place. I crocheted we had lunch & Ray & I went to Salt Lake to Church offices in Kays car. We met with Brother Jaycock then got an appointment with Brother Hinckley for 4: so we went down to Kays office & he came out & talked to us awhile & we went back up & saw Brother Hinckley at 3:50. then waited to see Brother Sperry. It was 6: time we got back to Kays. Brother Hinckley said Ray would go nuts if he didn't get help & settle down his nerves. Said he was released from his mission. We ate & Claudia, Kay & Ray went up & hoed garden. We stayed at Kays all nite. Ray hadn't got girl in trouble just told them that to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment