Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday, June 17, 1966

Ruth & Ray, Sharon, Kim & wife stayed all nite.

Debbie & Jackie stayed at Genes.

Got my Vacation check

warm & breezy

Jerry & Dean went on Milk route at 5: & took Dale with them to go on paper route. I woke up & couldn't go back to sleep when they left so I got up & crocheted. Dale came & Kids ate & played house I fixed lunch & Dale, walked Jackie & Debbie over to Gene's to stay all nite. I baked 4 loaves white & 4 loaves whole wheat bread & a roast. Lyle & 2 Kids stoped in a min. on way to Boise

Jerry & Dean came about 4:30 & we ate & went up & got my vacation check from Simplot Venice Buell got for me. We hunted all over for Kids but couldn't find them. Gene came home early & they'd gone up town. Went to bank & came home at 6:30 & Ruth & Ray were here so I fixed them supper & we visited until 10:30 & went to bed. Gene & Kids came awhile then went to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment