Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wednesday, February 9, 1966

Jackie home sick

Ivard was home an hr.

Got letter from Lyle.

cloudy, snow squalls on & off all day. I Kept Jackie in bed all day, has real bad cough.

Jerry went to work & when he came home for lunch he brought Ivard home, he was waiting for them to make up train, he was here about 1 1/2. we ate & Ray - Ivard & I played Scrabble & Ray took him back up to train & went to unemployment office.

I made pudding & tamalee Pie for supper & we ate when Jerry got home & Dean & Dale went to Piano L.

I painted all afternoon & sat by Jackies bed all morning & crocheted.

Ray & I stayed up & watched late show

I was off work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment