Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Friday, February 25, 1966

brought Jackie from hospital

Jerry took Ray to "Sound of Music"

cloudy - rainy

Jerry got up & took Dale on paper route & & Dale waited & rode to school when Jerry went to work. Ivard came home from work & went right to bed & I got up & put 4 dz. eggs away some guy gave him. Avon lady brought my order. I read paper & made list of seen-end specials, made a angle food cake & put roast on to cook.

Jerry came home for lunch & Ray took him back & went to Boise to do genelogy, came home at 6: & brought Jerry & we ate.

Ivard & I went & saw Sis all afternoon.

Jerry & Dean took Ray to Boise to "Sound of Music" & Ivard went to bed. I went to hospital to See Sis & they said I could bring her home so I dashed home to get her cloths & Ivard & I went & got her & picked Dale up from collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment