Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Monday, February 7, 1966

Lee & Syble came & stayed all nite

I laid off - don't feel good

Ivard was home all day & nite

Sunny - cool wind.

Jerry went to work & Kids went to school. I washed some cloths & Ivard & I & Ray played scrabble

Ray went to Boise all day & until 10:30 tonite doing genelogy.

I got supper ready & we took Dale & Jackie up & got their Valentines & got Jerry from work & went to Rail Road & Ivard called G.F, doesn't have to go to work tonite. Came home & ate & Dean did dishes & Jerry cleaned up house. Lenord Rose came & collected Dales Paper Bill for Month.

Lee & Sybil called & found out how to get here. fixed them some thing to eat & we had fire in fire P & visited & watched T.V. until 1:10 AM & went to bed. I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment