Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 8, 2016

Tuesday, February 8, 1966

I took Ivard & Gail to Glenns F.

Lee & Sybil went to Washington

Jackie was home sick

Ray & Jackie went to Boise

Cloudy most of day - snow flurries. Ivard & I got up at 4:30 A.M & went & took Gail to Glenns Ferry to work for 8:, Ivard was still 2 times out. I was so sleepy Ivard made me go to bed awhile & it was 11: before we woke up & Ivard took me to Hansens Cafe & we had dinner & I left for home at 12:10. It was 1:45 when I got home. I washed 3 batches of cloths & iorned 20 pieces & got cloths put away, got my books up & got supper.

Jackie stayed home from school sick & Ray took her to Boise all afternoon to genelogy library they got home at 6: & Ray went & got Jerry from work. I got supper & we ate when they got home & at 6:20 Jerry, Dean & Dale left for Mutual so Dean could practice Ray went to Melba to Party.

Jackie & I went to bed, shes sick & I dont feel so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment