Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 22, 2016

Tuesday, February 22, 1966

Jackie went to hospital with Phnemonia

Piano lessons today

Sunny but real windy.

Ray was home all day, watched T.V., played Scrabble. I washed cloths & my hair. Ivard came home from work & went to bed until noon.

Jackie coughs so bad & it seems worse so I called Dr & they finally said I could bring her in at 5:30. I had a bath & took her in & it was 8: before we got to see Dr & he examined her & said, "Shes got phnemonia" to get her right up to hospital so I came home & fed her & Ivard & I took her right up & they put her in oxygen tent. We came home about 10:

I fixed supper before I left but no one ate. Dean & Dale went to Piano right after school then Jerry took them to Mutual early.

I watched show & Ivard went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment