Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Monday, February 14, 1966

Ivard went to Glenns F

Jackie has Broncial Phnemonia

cloudy & cold wind

Dale took Jackies valentines to school & brought hers home. She was too sick. I took her to Dr. at 11:30 & she has a slight touch of broncial phnemonia. We took Ivard up to catch train at 12: & we went to M&W. & drug store & got $10. worth of medecine & took Sis home & Doctored her & got her to bed. Gail was here when we got home.

My cold is a lot worse, in my head. I called Vanda & talked to her for about 1/2 hr.

I made jello & fixed punch & sandwiches for valentine supper & we didn't eat until about 7:30 when Jerry got home. Ray came in on 4: train & I went up & got him.

forgot to give Ivard his valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment