Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Friday, February 18, 1966

Ivard went on noon train

sunny & a lot warmer

Ivard called at 2:30 A.M. he'd missed out & came right back again. I got up & went & got him

Jerry & Ray went to work Jackie home still sick but a lot better. I fixed breakfast & Ivard took Ray to work when he went up to call G.F. he had to go on noon train, Jackie & I took him up.

I made bread, 4 loaves & got supper. I iorned all of Jerry & Rays things today 30 pieces. & washed & crocheted

Dean went & got hair cut after school & we ate when Kids came at 6:15. Dale did dishes & went to show with Butlers. Dean went to game  at school Jerry did genelogy & Ray listened to B.Y.U. game. I went to bed at 9:15. I went & got Dale at 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment