Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 5, 2016

Saturday, February 5, 1966

Ivard came home

Dean went up to Pine Top

took father to "Sound of Music"

Sunny & warm all day got real black tonite & had one real bad flash of lightening & clap of thunder & rain about 6:30.

Ivard came home at 6:30 AM I went up to depot & got him & he went to bed & I changed Kids beds & washed cloths all morning

Jerry went to work & at 9: Ray took Dean up to church to go to Pine Top all day. Ray went & took Dale collecting & had genelogy appointment at noon. At noon Ivard & I droped Dale & Time off at show & Jackie at Gails & we went to Boise to "Sound of Music." I made cake & jello this morning & Ray got Jerry - Jackie & Dale & came home right after we did at 6: & they went & got few groc. & we ate. I went to bed early. Ivard & Ray listened to game.

No comments:

Post a Comment