Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Wednesday, February 16, 1966

Got letter from Mother & Gene

Ivard came home at 4:

cold & stormy again

Jackie isnt too much better & my cold is worse, in my head.

I played games with Sis most of day & painted. I did half of yesterdays dishes & Ray finished them when he got home from Boise, went to see about pass port, with Betty. I took him to Chappins to have his picture taken at 10:30 & she met him there

Ivard came home on 4: train & I went & picked him up & got supper. we ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson & Ivard & I went up & paid Rail R. Credit Union  & borrowed $200. for Ins. package deal, ahd to get them all up to date. went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment