Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday, June 8, 1965

Went back to work tonite again

cloudy & sunny - warm

I got up & fixed Rays lunch & he went to work with riders & at 8:15 Gail came & took Jerry to Boise all day to book meeting. I sewed after I looked through Deans coins (D.q. money) I took Dean to work at noon after we took Dale & Rays suit to cleaner & got some thread for Deans shirt, let Dale off at D.q to clean yd & got him when we came back. Dale went to Hoaggs all afternoon. I made 2 kinds of cookies, 130, made Jello, baked beans & 86 deviled eggs for supper & we ate when Dale came at 6:15 Jerry got home at 5:, Ray worked late. Jerry took Dale to Mutual & went & got Dean & took him to dance Practice. Jackie did dishes & I had bath & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment