Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Friday, June 4, 1965

got letter from Gene

hot

I came home from work, cold I went to bed as soon as I got home. Jerry went & worked for Bishop Y. today 10: to 4: weeding flowers, working on yd. he came home for lunch & took Dean to work on D.q. truck, Dale to church house to go on Priesthood Party all afternoon, Chalee. & took Jackie to Gails. I got up at 3: was supposed to go to Dr. but no car. I washed cloths & fixed supper & went & got Jackie from Gails.

Ray came home from work & got ready & he & Jerry went with Rodney. I went & got Dean at 7: & went to bed untill time to go to work. Dean got me up at 10:30 & him & Jackie went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment