Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thursday, June 24, 1965

Ivard went to Dr. had blood clot in leg

cloudy.

I came by D.q. on way from work, Mr. Johnson called last nite & said he wanted to talk to me. Came home & went to bed at 10:30. Ivard, Mother & Kids went up town, Ivard got bumped out of Nampa & had to call G. F. on brakeman extra board their now. got Marlyn & Dale new shoes. Jerry went to Boise to Institute.

I got up at 3:30 & Mother Ivard & I went up town. Ivard had to go to Dr. has blood clot in leg. got him an attachee case with Green stamps for fathers day. got groc. & came home & I got supper & we ate. Jerry planted flowers. Ivard went & got Dean from D.q. at 8: Gail brought him home at noon, Lynda came home again. I looked through Deans D.q. change & went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment