Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wednesday, June 30, 1965

Ivard started back switching in Nampa

hot - sunny - windy - cloudy

I never woke up until 9:, Ray had already gone to work. I hurried & fixed breakfast, made big rice pudding yesterday afternoon for it. Ivard & I, Marline & Jackie went & got Ivards check & went to bank & pd bills & got few groc. & came home at 12:30 & Jerry took Dean up to take Dq. truck out & I fixed lunch then I hot packed Ivard leg & we went to hospital & saw Lynda & new baby, has a mop of black hair, took it a pink romper. left hospital & took Ivard to work at 4:, back switching, & I got $25. worth more groc. & came home & cooked supper. Dean broke down & Jerry went & pushed him to garage then went & got him at 6:30 Ray came home & ate & Jerry took him to Melba to work at "Smiles" then him & Dean went to Hurrens & got genelogy sheets. I worked on books & washed cloths. Mother quilted all day & half nite, Dean typed gen. sheets. I laid off no car, for me, every one going ever which ways. I got books up & wrote Gene, got through when Ivard came at midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment