Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 26, 2015

Saturday, June 26, 1965

wrote Gene 10 page letter & sent money

cloudy & rained most of nite, cold, had furnace on. I came home from work & went to bed at 9:30. Ray woke me up at 4:30.

Jerry & Dean went to Boise as soon as I got home, to last day of B.Y.U. Institute.

Ray didn't have to work today & he did dishes & scrubbed & cleaned house. Mother painted & crocheted.

Ray had to go work at Smiles in Melba 6: to close, Jerry & Dean just got home in time to take him.

Home teachers came & Gail came awhile (alone).

I wrote Gene a letter & Gail took it to Post office when he went home. Mother & Kids watched T.V. Dean went to dance with Nancy. M-Men Gleaner week.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment