Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 22, 2015

Tuesday, June 22, 1965

went back to work after vacation

Ivard went to Pocotello

real hot. Ivard got up at 3: A.M. & went to Pocotello with Gail to World book meeting, got home about 10:

I spent all day washing & iorning. Mother used my paints & started painting

Jerry & Dean went out on D.Q truck all afternoon.

I got supper & we ate about 6:45. & Mother went with Jerry & Ray to take Dale to Yorgesons to Mutual swimming party then they went to take Dean to Mutual & went & got some flowers to plant.

I went to bed but never did get to sleep, had to get up at 9:30 & got get Kids from Mutual. Ray & Jerry had gone with Nancy. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment