Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Friday, June 25, 1965

Ivard went back to Glenns Ferry on brakeman board

windy.

I came home from work & helped get breakfast, Mother made biscuits.

Jerry went to Boise to B.Y.U. Institute all day.

Ivard worked on yard, watered & cleaned some of garage.

I went to bed at 10:30 & they woke me up at 12:30 & Ivard & I & Mother took Dean up to D.q. & went to bank & got bank draft for Gene & put some money in checking then we went to Pennies. Came home & got supper ready & ate & Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 5:45 got bumped out of Nampa again & went on brakeman board down there. He went by Melba & took Ray to work at Smiles 6: to 12:30. He forgot his pills so Jerry & I & Mother & Kids dashed out & took them then picked Dean up on way home. Dale was collecting. I went through Deans money & laid down a half hr. & went to work. Jerry went to M-Men-gleaner banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment