Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wednesday, June 23, 1965

hot but got real black & cloudy dust storm.

I came home from work & went right to bed. woke up at noon & Mother had roast cooked, I put it on when I got home, & dinner ready. We ate & Dean & Jerry left at 1: to take D.q. truck out. Ivard cut lawn & watered all day.

Gail & Kids came for 2 or 3 hrs. took Lynda to hospital. Jerry fixed them a bite when he got home at 7:30 & Dean went home with Gail to tend Kids while Gail went to hospital, stayed all nite. Lynda didn't have baby. I went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work but couldn't sleep. Ray went to Party for Weaver Kid rest of them watched T.V.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment