Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 5, 2015

Saturday, June 5, 1965

Ivard was in town couple of hrs

I got laid off for 3 days

hot. I changed all bed & washed made to lime pies.

We got laid off for 3 days, run out of Potatoes. I came home from work froze & went to bed until noon & got up & took Dean & Jerry to D.q., Jerry went with Dean today. Got Dale up when we left & he went up when we left & went up & got hair cut & went to Hoaggs Jackie & I went & bought $55. worth of groc. & came home & got them put up. washed Jackies & Dales hair. fixed supper & went & got Jerry & Dean at 7: & we ate & they got ready & Jerry & Ray went to Boise to dance with Rodney. We went to bed about 9:

At 12:30 AM phone rang & it was father on way to Huntington, wouldbe here couple of hrs so I got ready & went up to yd. office & got him & we went & had chow mein & sat & talked I came home at 2:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment