Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wednesday, April 28, 1965

Jerry got letter from Gene

Got lawn all Planted.

stormy in evening, hot. rained this evening.

I made Rays lunch & took him to work at 8: took Dale on Paper route, cold & stormy. I crocheted awhile.

I took Jerry to work at 9:45 to 6: I had banna split, first day of their sale, went to Caldwell & drew $20 out of Dean & Jackies account, for lawn seed & signed up for unemployment. came home & washed some cloths & at 1: I went over to Johnsons to leaders meeting all afternoon. I got my graduation from the 5 paint classes I took. came home at 4:30 & fixed supper. Dean worked at D.q. after school until 6: & I went & got him & Jerry & we ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons & Jerry & Ray went to Boise to Institute with Rodney. When Kids got home from Piaono Lessons I took them to D.q. & bought them a banna split & came home & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment