Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wednesday, April 14, 1965

Lyle came for a min.

stormy

I took Ray to work & crocheted & worked on my Perse & washed some cloths & Jerry worked on his table cloth. I took him to work at D.q. at 11: & came home.

I went & signed up for unemployment at 2:30 then went & got groc & came home & got supper & went & got Ray & we ate then I went & got Jerry from work at 6:

Lyle & Barbra came at 4: for 15 min. Came down to family dinner at Helen's & stayed all nite at Gails.

Dean & Dale went to Piano L. at 6:30 & Rodney Hennis (his birthday) came & took Jerry & Ray to Boise.

Jackie & I walked out to Leona Wakefields & talked to her until Dean & Dale picked us up after their lesson. Kids went to bed & I watched T.V. until 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment