Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Friday, April 2, 1965

Got letter from Gene

sunny _ cloudy & not so cold.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed. Ivard got up & went & got some dehorners & dehorned the calves.

Jerry & Ray went & delivered their Tupperware & got hair cut ect.

Christine called at 1: & woke me up so Ivard rubbed my back & I got up when Kids came home at 1:30 and they worked on yard, started rock garden.

I fixed supper & washed some cloths. We ate when Kids got home from school. Dale went & cleaned D.Q. yard & collected for Paper.

Jerry & Ray went to work at D.Q. 6: to close.

Ivard & I went to town & got Jackie new Pink easter suit out of laway.

Mrs Forsgrain came & got Jackie & took her to show then Patty came home with Jackie & stayed all nite. I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment