Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Monday, April 19, 1965

no school

real cloudy all day, windy

Kids didn't have to go to school easter vacation. I fixed Rays lunch & Jerry & Kids took him to work then Jerry & Dean painted all morning. I crocheted & washed some cloths. Dale cleaned hall & bed rooms, vacumed & at 1: he went to Hoags to play until 5:

Gail droped Debbie & Kristine off to play all afternoon.

Dean made cookies for lunches. I went to Dr. at 3: lost 3 1/2 lbs in week. went to D.q after sat until 4:50 then I went out after Ray but he had to work until 6: so I sat & crocheted then we went & got Jerry at 6: from D.q & came home & Dean had supper ready. We ate & Dean & Jerry went to type class. Ray, Dale, Jackie & I went to bed early. I made deviled eggs & baked beans this morning for Dean for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment