Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 6, 2015

Tuesday, April 6, 1965

cloudy & rained on & off all day & tonite. Jerry got up & took Dale on Paper route it was raining so hard. Kids went to school & Phone woke me, Jerry & Ray up at 10:, it was Gail, he came out & took Ray selling books all day. I don't feel good. I crocheted most of day. Jerry & I watched & listened to morning & afternoon general conference.

Jerry fixed supper.

Gail brought Ray home & took Dale to get hair cut & clean D.q yard & droped Jackie off at dancing. I took Jerry & Ray to work 6: to close & got Sis & Dale & we droped Dale off at Mutual, Dean had to stay home & study.

Came home & went to bed. Got up & went & got Kids when they called.

No comments:

Post a Comment