Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Friday, April 16, 1965

Easter vacation for Kids.

Mr. Johnsons birthay

Rained all day

Jerry & Dean took Dale up & droped him off to get new starts for Paper & we went to Caldwell & put $13. in Bank for Dale & went out to Simplots & got my check & came back to Nampa & paid off bed room drapes & 1st payment on play room drapes went to D.q & Jerry talked to Mr. J. 2 hrs while we waited, I crocheted & Dale cleaned yd. came home & Jerry got supper & I made out payments & got my books up & went & got Ray & we ate & me & Kids took Jerry & Ray to work at D.q 6: to close & went up to Gails awhile then went & paid R.R. Credit Union loan & came home & we went to bed. Mr & Mrs Johnson came awhile about Painting. his birthday. Kids took him Present when they went

No comments:

Post a Comment