Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Monday, April 12, 1965

Ray started work at Ferdanands Molding Fac I went to Dr. - got letter from Kay

sunny & nice for a change

I got up at 7:30 & called Gail & he came & took Ray out to Ferdanands & he started working for them 8: till5: He took Jackie to school on way back. Jerry walked to work 11:30 to 6: I washed some cloths & worked on Income tax all morning

At noon Gail & Lynda came & took me up to Don Borens to get car, put new drum, brake shoes & cylindar 20. I stoped at D.q & talked awhile & came home & crocheted awhile & got ready & went to Dr at 4: gained 3 lbs. went out & got Ray & we came home & ate & I took him to D.Q to work 6: to close & got Jerry. Dale went on bike & cleaned yard. Jerry & Dean took Jackie & I to Johnsons to Paint class on their way to typeing & came & got us at 10:. guy worked on yard all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment