Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tuesday, April 20, 1965

cloudy most all day but warm real windy early. I got up at 4:15 A.M & took Dale on paper route. Came home at 5:30 & went to bed until 6:30 & got up & made a lunch for Ray, Dale & Jackie & Kids went to school & I took Ray out to Ferdands to work. I came home & crocheted until 9:30 & got ready & went to relief society, had to give closeing prayer. went & pd phone, car Ins & Don Boren after & came home & Jerry & I had lunch, he painted his table cloths all morning, & we went over to Bosworths & ordered some flowers. I droped him off at corner & went out to Johnsons to Tri-Chem class, raced the patterns for baby quilt Came home at 4:10 & Jerry had supper & we ate & Jerry took Jackie & I to dancing then took Dale to get some school stuff & clean D.q. yard then came & got me & I took him back to work at D.q. 6: to close then I went & got Jackie & we came home & got Dean & took them to Mutual. Ray came home & bathed & went up town. I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment