Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thursday, April 22, 1965

Had first family evening.

took Jackie to Dr.

stormy, rained most of day. & tonite. Jerry took Dale on paper route. I got up & made lunches & took Ray went to work in car. Ivard took Jackie to school then at 11:30 took Jerry to work at D.q.

I didn't get much done today crocheted all morning & Ivard & I played Scrabble & had lunch & went to bed awhile.

At 3: I picked Jackie up at school & took her to Dr. McAntyre & had physical she has a fungas on her vergina.

Came home & cooked real nice hambergers & made salad & we ate when Kids came at 7:30. Ray had hair cut & brought Jerry home. We had fire in fire place & had our first family evening, out of book. I served strawberry short cake after. Went to bed at 10:30. raining. Dale went collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment