Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday, August 29, 1962

Ray got home on train this morning went to work at 9:30.

Ivard went to work at 7:15 I got up & finished the tomatoe juice I cooked last nite. Got 50 qts juice & 28 qts tomatoes.

I got breakfast & we ate & Dean did dishes & Barbra cleaned up the house, Lyle copied genelogy.

I washed a batch of cloths & at noon Dean & I went up town & got him some shoes & socks & Lyles Kids each a pr. of pajamas. Went to D.Q. & had drink & hamberger. Came home & fixed barbacue, bought $26. worth of groc, & we ate out on lawn. We got ready & picked Ray up at work at 6: & we all went to Boise to State Fair. The ice follies were pretty good. It was cold. Went on couple of rides & had hot dog & waited half hr for Ray, got home at midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment