Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday, August 9, 1962

Jerry got home from Salt Lake

Got letter from Lyle.

Jerry didn't get home for work this morning - called (Murrys) & said they were having car trouble, went to Sun Valley on way home. never got here until 10:30 P.M.

I read paper in bed & got up & Dean Ray & I took Jackie to Primary, Dale went on bike. Rays day off. He dumped Dean & I out to Penny sale & he went & got hair cut & got his pictures I got Kids shorts & Dean 2 shirts & material for Jackie & Debbie a jumber & 4 pillows. laid away Debbie & Jackie a pleated skirt & sweater. walked down to church & Ray finally came. Went & signed up at 2: pot my coin collections in new books.

Ivard left for work at 2:45. Dale went to help do corn for Primary Party tonite at 6: him & I went up to Church to Primary boys Chuck Wagon dinner & programe. Had tons corn on cob, baked beans, & barbacue on buns & cocoa. Got home at 8: & Ray went to weight lifting class. We watched T.V. Ray went & got him & I a milk shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment