Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday, August 30, 1962

I got called back to Simplots for Tuesday nite.

Cooler

I got up & made waffeles & we ate at 10:, didn't even hear Ivard go to work at 7:15 A.M. no one got up.

I worked on my books & Lyle copied genelogy. Barbra streightened up & Dean did dishes

Ray had to work 9:30 to 6: for Judy, it was his day off.

I went & signed up at 2: & stoped at D.Q.  & had drink & talked to Edith & Ray awhile.

Got supper & we ate out on lawn at 4: Dean & Dale did dishes. We played Penochle then They play Exaltation with Kids.

Ward teachers came. I gave all of Lyles Kids a pr. of new pajamas & we got them to bed & played penochle until until 11:30. Barbra sent Ray up & got us a milk Shake. Ray soaked his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment