Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, August 5, 1962

Ivard came home from work and went to bed until 2:45 & got up & ate.

Ray didn't have to work until 3: today so him & Den went to Priesthood, he came home & got Dale & Jackie & they went to Sunday School & Fast meeting, Ray & Dale bore their testimony.

Ivard took Ray up to work

Dean did dishes & made a cake

I washed my hair & had a shower

I wrote to Lyle - Mother - Kent & made lists of money I need for my collections & sent Kent, & Lyle.

We watched T.V. & had cake & milk. Ivard showed us all of our home movies.

Jerry got home at 10:10 & brought Ray from work. He went back up to D.Q. & got Ivard & I & Ray a drink

Ivard went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment