Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday, August 26, 1962

Jerry went back to Utah

Read paper in bed. Ivard got up & went to Priesthood, & Sunday school with Jerry & Dean. At 11:45 I took Jackie up to stop sign & they went to sunday s. with Jerry. I washed Jerrys cloths, 2 batches & iorned his stuff. Jerry droped guys off after sunday school & went out for dinner

I crocheted 2 madallons on scarf. We ate at 3: & Ivard left for work at 3:50, floated. Dean & Dale did dishes & Dean made some no bake cookies.

I got books up.

Jerry came & got his stuff at 7: & took Kids to Church, Dean & Dale & he left for Utah after church. Dean & Dale came home with Barlows. I watched T.V. until Ivard got home.

Cooked 2 Kettles of tomatoes tonite to run through for juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment