Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday, August 17, 1962

cloudy this morning, little cooler.

We read paper in bed.

Dean cooked breakfast while Ivard & I finished going through Pennies & bagging them.

Ivard took all the Kids up to Park to play while Dean & I cleaned up house, Dean scrubbed & waxed floors & we moved everything. I washed 3 batches of cloths.

Ivard & I took Pennies back to bank & cashed them in & pd. car wireing Came home & played a game of Scrabble & Ivard went to work for 3:, floated.

Ray worked 9:30 to 6:00

Joe brought Lyle on their way from Boise & I took him up to where Ivard was working & he borrowed pick-up to haul a load to Boise while Joe went fishing. Terry went back with him. Got Kids to bed & watched T.V., I went & got Ivard at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment