Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday, August 16, 1962

Jerry moved to Salt Lake

Got letter from Kay

Got up at 5:30 & helped Jerry pack & at 6:30 he left for Utah to live & find a job. Rodney Hennis followed him & his car. Went back to bed until 8:, read paper, & got up and cooked breakfast.

Ivard came home & went to bed. I washed some cloths & at 10: Dean & I went up to bank & got $50. worth of parking meter pennies, 5000, and spent all day & until 10:30 at nite going through them for my collection 4.50 worth I got.

Ivard went to work at 3:

Rays day off & he chased here & there. went to weight lifting class tonite.

I went up & signed up at 2:

We went to bed when Ivard got home at 11: my back was busted, Ray & Dean watched late show.

No comments:

Post a Comment