Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday, August 22, 1962

Ivard came home & went to bed & I washed cloths & finished my blue smocked towel pillow & made a brown one.

Lyle called & said him & Gail were going to Givins tonite so Dean & I went & got groc. to fix a lunch to take & we stoped at D.Q. & had hamberger & fries & drink.

I fixed my Blacker contest & when Ray got home from work at 6: we took them over & went to Givins swimming. After we got out we all ate lunch out in Park. Gene hurt his arm fooling on swing. We got home at 10:30 & Ivard laid down until time to go to work. I watched T.V.

Lyle brought pick-up to Givins & went home with Gail & Ivard & I & Jackie came home in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment