Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday, January 6, 1960

snowed a little, early this morning & again tonite out here.

I came home from work & got Ivard up & he took little boys to school & I hurried & got ready & went in to Taylors & went with her & Mrs Newland to Boise to Dr. Cudmore. I lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks & 2 ins off my bust, hips & waist each. roads were slippery. Boise had more snow. I came home at 1: & Ivard had dishes done some washing & the house all cleaned. Ivard, Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard got up & went after Kids. He did chores & I went after Gene in Snow storm. got home at 8: We went to bed & so did Kids & didn't wake us up at 11:10 just as rail road called to see where he was. It was 11:20 when I left. I got there just as they were going out to work. roads were dry when I got to Nampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment