Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 1960

Roads were icy I came home & Ivard was in bed. Gene had chores done & breakfast ready. I went to bed. Gene & Ray went to Priesthood with Max & at 11: I got up & got Jackie ready & Ivard took little Kids to sunday school. I read paper & went back to bed. Ray stayed in to Kotters but he put a roast on before he left so I got up at 2: & cooked potatoes & made gravy & fixed string beans & celery & we ate & Ivard & I went to bed & Gene & Dean did dishes.

Ivard was so late getting home from sunday school (2:) because he had a flat with spare I put on last nite & so he went & bought 2 new tires. Gene did chores & at 7: Ivard & I got up & we all went to church. Gene & Ray stayed to Fireside. we came home & laid down a hr. &  went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment