Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday, January 7, 1960

Got Thank you card from Stella
birth announcement from Lyle
letter from Kay.

Started to snow at 4: A.M & snowed all day long. about 8 in's here.

I came home from work & Ivard was home in bed. I took little boys to school & read paper & went to bed at 10: Ivard got up & tended Jackie & washed 2 batches of cloths. He went after Kids at 2: didn't have school this afternoon, teachers meeting. They woke me up & I couldn't sleep again. at 3: Ivard went in to Nampa to help Jenkins, a guy he works with, put in a new sink. He picked Gene up at 7: from Practice. Ray came home on bus & cooked supper & we ate when Ivard & Gene came & Gene did chores I didn't feel good & too much snow so Ray called in & laid me off. Ivards nite off.

Mrs. Barlow came & took Kids to Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment