Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, January 22, 1960

It snowed during nite but roads weren't too bad. I came home & ate & read paper & Ivard took Kids to school. I don't go to work tonite or tomorrow nite but I'm so tired & don't feel good so I went to bed at 10: & when I woke up at 1: Ivard was gone. I worked on books & read Good Housekeeping & Readers digest. I went after little Kids at 3:30 & after Gene at 6: Ivards pick-up was in city Parking lot. I couldn't see him anywhere. came home & ate & watched T.V. went to bed at 10: & got up at 12: & at 12:30 I went to town hunting Ivard. his car was still in parking lot & so I parked in front of Stockman. When they shut off back lites at 1: AM. I left & pick-up was gone. came home & Ivard was in bed. he got called on breaking trip to Boise at noon & got back at 6: & spent rest of time in Stockman playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment