Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, January 16, 1960

sent Kay letter

snowed on us all the way home & most off day but not too heavy.

I went right to bed & Ivard got up & at 10:30 he went to Sale at Caldwell & never got home until 4:30.

Mrs. Barlow came & got Dean at 1:30 & he went up to her place & ate & went sleigh rideing all afternoon, never got home until after dark. Ray cleaned house & washed about 5 batches & got supper. I stayed in bed all day but didn't sleep much, Kids were too noisy. ate & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work. Roads were real icy & we left early. I had a flat tire just as I got to Karture junction & time I got through to where I could stope the tire was wrecked. Melvine stoped & helped us & Don. got there just as whistle blew.

No comments:

Post a Comment